22 April 2006
It was really only a matter of time.
The commercial with the lamp ladies.
His MySpace page.
Scene has an article about him, but I'd recommend you skip it because it makes him much less disturbing.
Now you can share the creepiness with people who don't stay up until two in the morning when these commercials run.
Posted by Ryan Leaf at 02:18
15 April 2006
The Notacaon main page has links to writeups and photos.
Phat talks I saw:
- The Great Failure of Wikipedia
- Lock picking
- Drew Curtis of Fark.com on the media
- The Kryptos sculpture at the CIA building
- Eric Meyer on style sheets
- Internet Exchanges
- Paul Timmins on surviving a federal investigation
- And I got to participate in the Hacker Media Panel
The Dial-a-dorks were on Notacon Radio for about five hours, including two hours of talking with Drew Curtis. (Although I had gone home by that point.)
It was fun!
Posted by Drew at 00:19