06 December 2005

Apotheosis of shlock horror flick coming to fruition

Samuel L. Jackson will be appearing in a movie titled "Snakes on a Plane".

From Wikipedia:
At some point, the film's working title was altered to Pacific Air Flight 121, to the consternation of many. Josh Friedman declined the script offer upon hearing the new title. In August 2005, a perturbed Samuel L. Jackson told an interviewer, "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title." The film has currently reverted back to the working title of Snakes on a Plane.


All I can say is, thank God.

3 comments:

ChiliCon said...

Sesquipedalian.

ChiliCon said...

Wow, this is exactly the sort of movie we should go to drunk.

I propose that all anchorbutts everwhere see this movie while drinking heavily.

schmonz said...

Can't help it, I learned all these big words from my Auntie Penultimate.

I second your proposal, fervently and a little wobblily.